SCOPE OF PROJECT
- Terrain racing and leveling with topographic equipment.
- Concrete floor crockery demolition with a pneumatic hammer and hand tools.
- Manufacturing and ramming of 30×30 piles.
- Pile decapitation with a pneumatic hammer and hand tools.
- Digging in Type II material, with a backhoe excavator.
- Loading and carriage of material produced by the digging.
- Provision and emptying of hydraulic concrete.
- Provision, handling and erection of ¾”- 18” carbon steel pipe, as well as its accessories.
- Butt welding in carbon steel pipeline of different diameters.
- White-metal abrasive blasting cleaning of semi-heavy structures, and pipes of different diameters.
- Provision and application of primary coating RP-4, link RA-26, and topcoat RA-28.
- Hydrostatic tests to vertical pumps, horizontal and vertical centrifugal pumps.
- Handling, erection and installation of DAF equipment.
- Provision, handling and installation of 1500 KVA electric transformers.
- Provision, handling and installation of condulet pipes of different diameters.
- Provision, handling and introduction of electric conductors of different capacities.
- Provision, handling and wire laying for ground system.
- Provision and installation of ACS control panel.
- Provision and installation of CCM for 7 CENTERLINE engines.
- Provision, handling and installation of wiring to engines, tests and commissioning.
TYPE OF WORK: Civil Work - Electric Work - Mechanic Work
CUSTOMER: PEMEX TRANSFORMACIÓN INDUSTRIAL
PLACE: CD. MADERO, TAMAULIPAS
CONTRACT NUMBER: PXR-OP-SCAR-SASIPA-GPA-L-64-14