SCOPE OF PROJECT
- Extraction, handling, and final disposal of dangerous waste (mud).
- Water blasting cleaning with biodegradable detergents in inner walls of the pits in the separators.
- Recovery of inner walls, corridors, concrete handrails and external gaskets.
- Dismounting of existing corridors and steel handrails.
- Installation of type T metallic structures for the support of condulet pipe (electric pipe).
- Removal and installation of hatches.
- Provision, manufacturing and installation of support structures for mud pumps and skimmers.
- White-metal cleanliness in support structures.
- Application of primary and secondary coatings in support structure (RA-28, RA-29, RP-6, RP-4 and RP-10).
- Installation of arrangements for discharges to straight pipe base in 4”, as well as its accessories.
- Enabled provision and installation of sprocket chain based harrows, bearings, spigots, pads, wear screeds, ruffs and fiberglass supports.
- Provision, handling and installation of type SUMP vertical pump.
- Provision of pumps and accessories of different capacities.
- Laying of ¾, ½, y 1-inch condulet pipes, and accessories.
- Provision, handling and introduction of electric conductor inside condulet pipes of different diameters.
- Provision, handling and installation of grounding system with bare copper wire.
- Provision, handling and installation of hollow shaft gearmotors.
- Testing and start-up of different pumps and gearmotors, as well as skimmers.
TYPE OF WORK: Civil Work - Electric Work - Mechanic Work
CUSTOMER: PEMEX TRANSFORMACIÓN INDUSTRIAL
PLACE: CD. MADERO, TAMAULIPAS
CONTRACT NUMBER: PXR-OP-SCAR-SASIPA-GPA-L-82-14