SCOPE OF PROJECT
- Installation of underground and aerial physical grounding for electric rods.
- Deltas and connections with exothermic welding using the appropriate moulding.
- Connection of grounding lines to the structures with exothermic welding, using the connection with pads and screws.
- Work with trenching and hand machinery based on the procedures established by engineering.
- Installation in base structure with electric rod of 1m, diameter 20mm, and 20 m high.
- Installation of bare wire, soft tempering, cal. 4/0 AWG, fixed in structure with copper cuff, concrete crossed protection, with CONDUIT tube.
- Installation at 30 m. of NPT of Copperweld rod-type electrode of ¾# diameter and 3 m. long.
- Digging and filling in type-II, “B” terrain.
- Installation of exothermic wire and welding.
- Floor level mounting and carbon steel, connection and electric tests (including provision and making of primary and finished carbon Steel supports).
- Installation of 3X2 AWG wire.
- Installation of 60X60X20 cm metallic boxes over provisional, low power line.
- Installation of 3” diameter polyduct in digging over fence.
- Digging in natural terrain, 80 cm Deep, 30 cm wide.
TYPE OF WORK: Electric Work
PLACE: ECATEPEC, ESTADO DE MÉXICO
CONTRACT NUMBER: SUB-VDM-17-1012 Rev.0